The ServiceNav team is pleased to invite you on June 12 & 13 to the CRIP Annual Convention on the Future of IT and Digital.
It is the unmissable event for the 8000+ members of CRiP, a non-profit, vendor-independent association. It brings together the End User communities of Infrastructure, Technology and IT and Digital Production.
Come and see us on our booth #426.
On the program, 2 highlights for Coservit:
- Customer Testimonial arnaud wauquier, Technology Project Manager - IFCAM - Crédit Agricole Group University, Tuesday 12 June at 3:05 pm (conference room / Village Usages)
- Pitch Techno "AI and predictive software for IS operation and management" by François MATEOCEO Coservit, Wednesday 13 June at 2.20 pm (Central Arena on the Uses side)
To register (invitation code 585COS) https://bit.ly/2JbVRsg
Make decisions today that commit tomorrow!
This is the promise of the agreement with the 80 feedbacks from CRiP members, the feedback from the 8 Working Groups CRiP, the 120+ exhibiting partnersa some thirty innovative playersits 2 remarkable keynotes and its thematic agoras where CRiP Expert members answer questions from their peers.
It is also a summary of the state of the art and the evolution of uses, technologies, organizations and new ways of working around :
- 4 villages dedicated to CRiP peer-to-peer exchanges with the 120 technology and service providers and startups.
Automation, Orchestration, Cost Analysis, ITIL, ITSM, Production Processes, Security, etc.
Hyperconvergence, Storage, Data Center, Telecom & Networks, PRA-PCA, Security, etc.
Digital Workplace, Collaborative, Big Data, Hybrid Cloud, Saas/IaaS/PaaS, Chatbots, Blockchain, Security, etc.
Supervision, Governance, Optimization & Performance, Outsourcing, Open Source, Security, etc.
- 80 real-life user feedback and 40 pitches from innovative suppliers and players
- CRiP expert forums to discuss your issues live
- CRiP groups' work reports and deliverables
- Presence of the IMA, a sister association of CRiP, which brings together End-users of Innovation and Digital
2 Exceptional Keynotes :
- Tuesday 12 June at 9 a.m:
Laurence Devillers - AI ethics: a brake or an economic springboard?
Laurence Devillers is a Professor in AI at Sorbonne-University and responsible for the theme "Affective and social dimensions in spoken interactions" at LIMSI-CNRS in Orsay. She is the author of more than 150 scientific publications.
- Wednesday 13 June at 9 a.m. : Luc Bretones - Innovation at the service of the ISD
Luc Bretones is Executive Vice President in charge of the innovation teams at the Technocentre and Orange Fab. The Technocentre brings together marketing, development and implementation skills and the Orange Fab accelerates internal and external start-ups.
The new features of the 2018 edition:
- Two DevOps sessions led by Adrien Blind in a workshop format will allow participants to exchange with the expert
- The Live Mutual Aid Forum, facilitated by the Working Group (WG) drivers, will allow everyone to ask questions during the 2 days of the Convention,
- A webTV set, produced in collaboration with Virage Digital, will give the floor to speakers, CTOs, representatives of CRiP Regions and GT drivers.
One objective: To make you more efficient in your jobs!
Access the CRIP Annual Convention
6 rue Jean Oestreicher
By public transit
BUS Lines 84, 92, 39, 163, 164, 165 and PC, Porte de Champerret Stations
METRO Line 3, Porte de Champerret and Louise Michel Stations
RER Line C, Station Pereire-Levallois