1. Add a unit service
To add a unit service without going through the equipment models you must go to the " " section. Configuration"and then in Service > List ».
Click on " + Add ": a configuration window opens.
Fill in the general information
- Choose the service model adapted to the control you wish to carry out
- Enter the service name unit you wish to add to the supervision
- Define its criticality within the information system
- Describe in Description the role of this unitary service within the information system
Click on the tab " Availability and controls »
- Inform the purpose of the availability ratio desired (based on a time slot)
- Choose the time slot for the availability period on which the availability rate will be calculated.
- Choose the time slot for the control period on which the supervision of the unit service will take place. Attention: it must be identical or cover the entire time slot defined for the calculation of the availability rate.
- Enter the parameters necessary for the recovery of information by the supervision. (In this example: Alert Threshold, Critical Threshold, Port)
- Choose one interval of time between two checks (expressed in minutes), or leave the default values
Click on the tab " Relation »
- Choose the equipment on which you wish to apply this unitary service. This allows it to be deployed more quickly.
- Validate once the choice of the equipment(s) has been made.
NB : Do not forget to generate the configuration to make him known to the ServiceNav Box.