In this documentation we will see the main screens of the mobile application and the gestures that we will be able to use...
The application menu is available at the bottom of the screen at all times. It is then possible to navigate between the 4 tabs of the application (The available menus can vary according to the rights).
- Supervision (Access to the monitoring dashboard)
- Interventions (Access to monitoring and management of interventions related to your CRM)
- Notification (Access to notifications received)
- More (Access to the settings menu)
To go backwards you can either press the " " icon < " top left
Detail of the menus
This dashboard displays the overview information of the supervision.
You can customize your dashboard by choosing the perimeter of the elements to be taken into account. To do this you need to set up a dashboard with the "Mobile" model.
For companies, a company is considered problematic if a ticket exceeds the SLA or a service is late. If the indicator is green, it is not possible to click on the menu.
For user services and equipment, an item is considered problematic if its status is not OK (green). In any case it is possible to click on the line to get the complete list.
WARNING: in case of display restrictions on the dashboard via the definition of a dashboard, these restrictions are not taken into account when displaying the complete list.
Find your interventions to do, overdue and completed. Get more information on the "Interventions" page.
Access all notifications, see their status (read / unread).
Press on a notification, allows you to access the record associated with the notification (Intervention, Equipment, Unit Service, ...).
Through this menu, it is possible to access several items:
- Function Around me : Display of all company codes with essential information
- Bird's-eye distance from current location
- Open support requests: Number and SLA status (green if all requests are within the SLA, red if at least one request has exceeded the resolution time)
- Interventions: Number and status (Red if at least one intervention in status "In progress" or "To be done" at its end date exceeded)
- User Services : (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- Greenwithout value displayed: All user services of the company are in "OK" status.
- Greywith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "unknown" status.
- Bluewith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "indeterminate" status.
- OrangeIf 1 or more user services are in "alert" status.
- Redwith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "critical" status.
- Equipment : (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- Green, no value displayed: All of the company's equipment is in "OK" status.
- Grey, with displayed value: If 1 or more devices are in "unknown" status.
- Blue, with displayed value: If 1 or more pieces of equipment are in "undefined" status.
- Orange, with displayed value: If 1 or more devices are in "alert" status.
- Red, with displayed value: If 1 or more pieces of equipment are in "critical" status.
In the case where there are non-OK user services/devices in a lower priority status than the status of the most critical user service, the symbol + is displayed next to the value
- Function Preferences
- Access to the "General" menu to set the timeout delay (Unless otherwise specified by the media, we recommend that you do not change this value).
- Access to the "About" menu to get information about the application and in particular its version number. This information can be requested by the support team
- Function Logout
- Back to the login screen.