The ServiceNav mobile application, available on iOs and Android, simplifies the life of mobile IT technicians:
- Manage your interventions on site while keeping an eye on the state of your supervised computer equipment.
- Be responsive with push notifications on critical issues or new interventions assigned to you.
- Save time by signing the work order directly from the application! It will be automatically sent to your customer.
- Too much information and notifications? Focus on the essentials, by defining your custom dashboard and selecting your notifications.
With the ServiceNav mobile application, you can :
- Access in real time to the state of the computer park under your responsibility.
- View the status of your customer requests at a glance.
- Manage your interventions (update, closing, ...).
- Have your client sign the intervention form and send it by email.
- Create an incident ticket.
- Receive Push notifications on information system problems.
- Receive push notifications when an intervention is assigned.
- Obtain a geolocalised assessment of your closest customers.
- Carry out free research (customers, user services, equipment, interventions, contacts, ...).
Prerequisite: You must have a ServiceNav user account to use this application.
Find the ServiceNav application on the AppStore and the Google Play Store :