Fill in the various fields:
- Collector Storage: Collector Storage IP
- Type of TOP List: Enter the values 1, 2 or 3 according to the desired TOP List:
- 1 for Top Talkers
- 2 for Top Connections
- 3 for Top Protocols
- Top Count: Length of the Top List
- Analysis period in the selected unit: Time value coupled with the field "Time unit".
- Unit of timeChoice of the unit of time, m for minute, h for hour, d for day.
- Directory name: Path to the directory containing the NetFlow or sFlow exports
- Only percentage alert: Bandwidth Usage Alert Threshold in Percent
- Only percentage criticism: Critical bandwidth usage threshold in percent
Service Models NetworkAnalysis-NetFlow-TOPList and NetworkAnalysis-sFlow-TOPList can be linked to the equipment on which the following are configured NetFlow and sFlow or any other equipment, it could be fictitious equipment that would centralize all network analysis services.
In good practice, it is advisable to instantiate a minimum of one service NetworkAnalysis-xFlow-TOPList by Top Lists.
Configuring the Network Analysis Widget
Slide the Network Analysis Widget and select one or more Top Lists:
The Network Analysis Widgets allow you to have synthetic and extended views:
Modify the configurations of the Network Analysis Widget such as analysis periods, the size or type of the Top Lists directly from the service detail sheet by clicking on the icon details: