Metrics on the Dashboard MAP - RGPD - News/Evolutions plug-ins
Major New for ServiceNav: Metrics on the Dashboard MAP
Room for functional supervision.
- What's the average basket?
- How long does it take for my shopping cart validation scenario to run?
- What is the number of orders per minute?
- IT Service
- What is the CPU/RAM load level of my DBMS server during a backup operation?
- What is the percentage or value of bandwidth usage between headquarters and remote sites?
- Access control
- How many people are currently in the building?
- Large-scale distribution
- What is the turnover per case?
- Hotel business.Medical
- What is the average or current temperature, per room, per floor?
You can now answer these questions with a simple glance at your MAP.
And all this, in real time, according to the control interval.
The uses are infinite, no doubt you will find yours.
The addition of the "metric" element in the Dashboard MAP affirms the position of ServiceNav as a tool for driving the SI at a functional/business level.
It is now possible to represent the metric data returned by a control point (percentage, value) in its gross amountits average or mean peak hourdirectly on the Dashboard MAP.
We are excited about this feature, as we sincerely believe that it can bring you a lot, and expand the scope supervised by ServiceNav, as well as the associated uses.
Extended RGPD Features
In this version, you can access RGPD features to assist you in your compliance.
Once the RGPD message (see release note 3.17), you users will have to take note of it via a pop-up the next time they access the platform.
This is the guarantee that the information has been seen and taken into account, for the entire population using ServiceNav, including users who do not log out, and therefore do not have access to the message on the login page.
Once the pop-up is closed, it is never displayed to the user again.