Natively designed for pre-sales, sales, and after-sales activities, the CRM tool had difficulty in ensuring the follow-up of projectsfrom the signing of the order to their invoicing.
The project management features of ServiceNav Customer Care propose a workflow for data entry and monitoring, around the delivery of your projects.
This flow is used by the Coservit teams, as part of the delivery of ServiceNav projects.
The steps are as follows:
- The opportunity is won
- its stage is "ordered and not delivered".
- her status is "Earned."
- The project manager launches the project
- click on the button " Launch project ", on the Opportunity
- a request for assistance of a "Project" nature is created and attached to the Opportunity
- it is proposed to fill in the time sold
- if the customer has the link NCCS Plus (Opportunities <> Sage GesCo sales parts), the lines of the order form are converted into shares on this request (corresponding to the services sold)
- Consultant creates/plans/performs the different project actions, within the application
- work performed
- Time recording (intervention and travel)
- The project manager follows, by its dashboard, the progress of the project and the variances on time sold
- The project leader shall be notified when all project actions have been completed
- It can perform the recipe and settle the bill. The request is closed and the invoicing department is informed.